Are you facing the problem to completelyremove Sims 2? If you don’t know how to fully remove it and its components or got error message during uninstalling process, please follow the instructions below to safely remove Sims 2 including their folders and associated entries from your computer.
Remove it through the Add/Remove Programs Control Panel.
In many cases, you can remove Sims 2 simply through Add/Remove Programs.
1) Click on Start, Click on Control Panel.
2) Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
3) Find the Sims 2 listed and click on it.
4) Click on Change/Remove.
5) The removal process will start automatically showing each program being removed, then it will ask to restart the computer. You should go ahead and reboot after the removal process is finished.
6) After rebooting Sims 2 should be removed from your system.
If for some reason, the normal uninstall does not remove it, I recommend following the automatic uninstall instructions below to remove Sims 2.
Remove Sims 2 automatically.
The best way to remove Sims 2 is to run a professional. The tool deletes all traces of Sims 2 in Windows 2000 Pro, Windows XP Home and Professional, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
1.Click to download the besttool.
2. Click Save and save the file to your desktop
3. Double click on the exe file to install the uninstaller on your PC.
4. Close all Sims 2 application windows you may have open.
5.Run the uninstaller and then click on the “Force Uninstall” tab.
5. Find the folder of Sims 2 and click “Next” to begin the removal.
6. Follow the steps on the uninstall wizard to finish the removal.
By following the simple steps above, Sims 2 will be quickly removed from your computer. If you have difficulty in uninstalling other programs, you can refer to more how to completely force uninstall programs tutorials on my site.